Made in USA
Availability: In stock
For MSRP please see Stock Numbers tab below
- Lets you configure one strap for your many needs
- Eleven strap connector options
- Made in the USA
The Neo-Hook™ System is an assortment of attachment options designed to work exclusively with Neotech’s Universal Strap™. It enables musicians to significantly change the length, hook style and even the configuration of the strap to suit them. The Sling connectors convert the Universal Strap™ from a neck strap to a shoulder sling, similar to Neotech’s popular Neo Sling™. There are even Bag Strap connectors that will transform the Universal Strap™ into a strap for carrying an instrument case. With eleven interchangeable variations from which to choose, musicians can customize the Universal Strap™ to fit any need.
With the Neo-Hook™ System and the Universal Strap™, musicians can change from marching in a band with Neotech’s popular swivel hooks…to doubling instruments with the symphony using the plastic-covered metal hook…to jammin’ with a band using the sling connectors…to carrying the instrument case home with the bag connectors. The Neo-Hook™ System gives musicians the freedom to choose whichever configuration they need at any time…all with the same comfortable strap pad. As the type of music played isn’t limited…why should the strap be? Let Neotech’s Universal Strap™ with the Neo-Hook™ System evolve along with your playing styles and changing needs.
- (a) Regular Swivel: 9.5" - 14"
- (b) Extra-Long Swivel: 12.25" - 19"
- (c) Regular Plastic-Covered Metal: 8.5" - 12.75"
- (d) Extra-Long Plastic-Covered Metal: 11" - 17.75"
- (e) Regular Cord Plastic-Covered Metal: 9.25" - 14.5"
- (f) Extra-Long Cord Plastic-Covered Metal: 12" - 20"
- (g) Regular Sling Swivel: 20" - 29.5"
- (h) Extra-Long Sling Swivel: 25.5" - 41.5"
- (i) Regular Sling Plastic-Covered Metal: 20" - 29.5"
- (j) Extra-Long Sling Plastic-Covered Metal: 25.5" - 41.5"
- (k) Bag Strap: 11" - 17"
- (l) Regular Loop: 9.75" - 13"
- (m) X-Long Loop: 11.75" - 15"
Non-Sling items are measured from base of QD connector to end of hook. Sling items are measured from base of QD connector to base of QD connector.
Swivel hook: Popular option with closed design. Great for students as it offers added security. Strong enough to even carry a Baritone Sax.
Open hook: Ideal for musicians doubling. This non-marring glass-filled plastic hook is a very durable open hook design.
Plastic-covered metal hook: Ideal for instruments with small eyelets, i.e. clarinet, English horn, oboe, bassoon, etc. Also great for quick instrument changes at gigs.
Loop: Truly unique design offers non-marring locking system for small eyelets and/or heavy instruments. Great for students or musicians in marching bands as it offers the ultimate in security and flexibility.