The Case Packer™ is the perfect solution for carrying larger instrument cases or other gear safely and comfortably.
This set of two straps is incredibly versatile. A single strap can be used for carrying a case over one shoulder. Both straps can be used together for a backpack-style configuration. The straps fasten securely to an instrument case’s D-rings or other connection points with a sturdy 1” (2,54 cm) wide nylon webbing and the length of each strap can be freely adjusted. The neoprene pad with our patented internal control-stretch system is easy on the shoulders and can actually make your gear feel up to 50% lighter!
|Stock #||Style||Color||MSRP||Approximate Size|
|0801032||Case Packer™||Black||$54.95||24"–54" (61cm–137.2cm)|
How to Attach the Case Packer™ to your Case
1. Pass the end of the webbing through the D-Ring or other connection point on the case.
2. Pass it back through the first opening on the plastic buckle.
3. Pass it through the second opening on the plastic buckle.
4. Pull tight for a secure hold.
5. The length can be adjusted in two places at the bottom end of the strap pads.